Hi for all.
A suggestion:
The server do a check of the stations every time, so that the stations that are offline are back online.
I realize that my station goes offline when for some reason I have the external IP switch, but my station is still active. For me to go back online, I have to turn the station off and on again.
I imagine that the server works with authentication, when connecting the station, it authenticates with the server and goes online, but if there is a change in IP, it will not reauthenticate and thus the server will not recognize the data of the station.
We would have to try to solve this problem, because we would have many more active stations. Many are offline because of the above reason.
Please contact
[email protected] with this
Many thanks
I can't confirm this behaviour with my Comstation setup.
Ingo
0D8164
YV485T
McDonnell Douglas MD-83
49668
Santa Barbara Airlines
Thanks Hunter. Can you put any further updates in the database updates please http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=8314.10275
Alan