AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: besty on June 01, 2008, 01:59:21 PM

Title: airline logos
Post by: besty on June 01, 2008, 01:59:21 PM
Is there anyway I can tie the airline logos to the company name, rather than to the callsign? As I only see a few on my log but I have many with the company name.
Title: Re: airline logos
Post by: Allocator on June 01, 2008, 02:50:22 PM
No, I'm afraid not.  The logos are driven by the callsign which is actually very useful as then you get to see the operating company rather than the aircraft owner.  Aircraft are often leased to other operators.

Of course, what we really need is for the aircrew to put in the correct callsigns.
Title: Re: airline logos
Post by: besty on June 01, 2008, 03:12:06 PM
thats true just watched an ANZ flight up the east coast supposedly going from auckland to chicago, actually heading west. Atlas Air aircaft. thanks for the reply.