Does anyone know why, for an increasing number of aircraft, an image does not display in RadarBox, yet when I click on the 'Photo not available' statement it opens a webpage and the photo is there?
Thanks
Nigel
When you click on an aircraft and the photos are not in the folder you get downloading folder, photo not available then the photo shows if one is available. Are you giving them enough time to show. Can you give details of a couple that have photos but don't show.
If that is not the case all I can suggest is that support will be the only ones that can answer and suggest you drop them an email
Alan
Morning, I have thought the same, here are 4x from today all from the same time;
ZH873 / C30J
N119SX / A119
G-OPWS / M20T
G-LUKA / BE58
Thanks, Dave.
Hello Dave,
Alan is on his way to Spain (as per db update thread), so you may have to wait until Friday afternoon for an answer.
Ingo
No need to rush, just some thing to note.
Dave.
Hi Dave,
On my way to the ferry from Portsmouth and staying overnight in Winchester with decent wifi in my room so online before I go for dinner and a few beers.
None of those four appear to have photos associated on the server, can you advise what site the photos were from please.
Alan