AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Drazick on June 04, 2008, 06:32:56 PM

Title: AYUDA-HELPPPPPP
Post by: Drazick on June 04, 2008, 06:32:56 PM
Hello, I just turn my radarbox, but when I go into the software and is asking for the password, which I introduce this in front of him and cdrom START predicament does absolutely nothing.

What I do?
Title: Re: AYUDA-HELPPPPPP
Post by: Drazick on June 04, 2008, 07:16:20 PM
I can not use my new radarbox can help me already?
Title: Re: AYUDA-HELPPPPPP
Post by: Allocator on June 04, 2008, 07:36:09 PM
Are you using the user name and password on the white CD cover label?

Are you using Windows Vista?
Title: Re: AYUDA-HELPPPPPP
Post by: AirNav Support on June 04, 2008, 07:48:47 PM
We see you are connected so assume everything is ok :)
Title: Re: AYUDA-HELPPPPPP
Post by: Drazick on June 04, 2008, 09:52:15 PM
Connected Thanks