Hi all,
A couple of days ago, I upgraded my computer from win 7 to win 10 64
All working ok, more or less, before the upgrade
Then after, I tried log in .. but Air nav system don't accept my password.
I tried re install.. but same thing, after 3 attemps, it closes.
I have radarbox com station connected by TCP. ver. 6.01.001
> la1ita
Windows 10 needs the latest driver package http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/ANRB-Drivers-20161222.zip unzip to the Radarbox drivers folder. Then go to Control Panel find your unit and update the drivers by directing the installer to the drivers you just unzipped.
Hopefully that will help you
Alan
I did update and everything. I get the welcome screen, press connect. After 3 times I get message
"due to secutriy reasons after 3 unsucessfully attemps to register the program the application will be closed"
I did email support some days ago, but no relpy..
>la1ita
Did you contact support via
[email protected] or did you use the contact form on website. The latter didn't word proper recently.
If you use the
[email protected] mail, you may consider using the "Request read receipt" function to force a reply wich contains a ticked id.
If you didn't got a ticked id, nobody at airnav systems had read your mail request.
Example for a ticked reply: Ticket Received - "name of your request" on RB24.com
Ingo
Hi again
I did use email radarbox24 support, I got help there before.
I now did email airnavsystems, maybe get lukcy this time
Thanks for help so far
>la1ita
I will contact support and ask them to look at this thread,
Alan
We have Pmed you.
Solved.
Had to run as admin.
Thanks all for help.
>la1ita