AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: stmayo11 on May 01, 2017, 05:09:08 PM

Title: How do I become a "Premium Feeder"?
Post by: stmayo11 on May 01, 2017, 05:09:08 PM
Saw some references to users getting "Premium Feeder" status, but I can't seem to find any info on this. Can anyone tell me how to become a premium feeder and what benefits are there to getting this status?  Thanks all.
Title: Re: How do I become a "Premium Feeder"?
Post by: Runway 31 on May 01, 2017, 05:15:57 PM
I presume you mean an Elite member.  That's anyone who feeds data.  The main benefit is that you can download and install the Radarbox Elite app on your phone

Alan
Title: Re: How do I become a "Premium Feeder"?
Post by: stmayo11 on May 01, 2017, 05:20:30 PM
Thanks Alan.  Perhaps that's what previous posters were referring to.  I had not come across that term and was curious if I had missed something. Thanks for the reply.