AirNav Live Flight Tracker Not Working

Started by scnrfrq, April 07, 2019, 07:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

scnrfrq

Flight Tracker is not showing any planes for a week. Radarbox24 does show planes. I tried the company but no response. Does anyone know what the problem is with Flight Tracker?

Runway 31

If no response they have not received your email, did you use [email protected].  They should reply within 24 hours and you should receive an auto reply with a ticket ID number

Alan

scnrfrq

I did receive a ticket, but no answer. I will try to call them this week.

Runway 31

Give me the ticket ID and I will have them contact you

Alan

scnrfrq

I don't think I kept it. I will check though. Called today and only got voicemail. No call back either.

It was just several days ago I emailed them. I'm probably the only one asking about Flight Tracker.

Runway 31

The phone number is an answering service,  I have advised them that you emailed and phoned.

Just in case pass me your email address and I will have them contact you

Alan

scnrfrq

I did hear from them earlier in the week, but it's still not working. I asked for an update, but no response. Can you help?

jim_stockwell

Good afternoon Alan
Not populating over our part of the world is 0AC40C with a flight i/d of HK5308 which I think is an Airbus A320 of VIVA AIR.COM

Jim

Runway 31

It is Jim, just back from golf and its now added in

Thanks

Alan

scnrfrq

Quote from: Runway 31 on April 09, 2019, 10:56:55 AM
The phone number is an answering service,  I have advised them that you emailed and phoned.

Just in case pass me your email address and I will have them contact you

Alan

Flight Tracker has been fixed! Thanks for your help on this.

Runway 31