Radarbox repair service

Started by iceman, July 03, 2011, 04:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

iceman

Hi to all:

My radarbox is not receiving signals even with aircraft  over my head ... I send a support request,  ticket number 85865, to airnav systems at 15 Jun, but until now no answer is received.
Also have contact Primetec and they told me that they donĀ“t sell the equipment anymore and that service  is unavailable.

Could anyone, please, tell me where can i have my radarbox repaired? Preference: Portugal.
Many thanks
Iceman

RodBearden

Iceman - check your spam folder - Support are usually very good at responding.

I don't know how old your box is, but remember RadarBox comes with a 2-year guarantee.

Rod
Rod

iceman

Quote from: RodBearden on July 03, 2011, 05:01:32 PM
Iceman - check your spam folder - Support are usually very good at responding.

I don't know how old your box is, but remember RadarBox comes with a 2-year guarantee.

Rod

Hi, RodBearden.
Thanks for replying.
My radarbox is one of the first , so not in guarantee...
I allways check my spam and no answer was there.

Many thanks.

RodBearden

I would personally try Support again, but I believe the official repairers are now Waters & Stanton: http://www.wsplc.com/ - their Contact Us link is hidden at the bottom of their homepage if you want to contact them direct.

Rod
Rod

CoastGuardJon

Hi Iceman, W&S repair and support is (in my experience, second to none), post your box off, with fault description and your details, and expect a 10 day or so turnaround.
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

AirNav Support

Hi Sir,

We did reply back to you that day, we have pmed you the reply again.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

iceman

HI:

Thanks to all the answers.

Some minutes ago i receive also a PM from Airnav.

I'm going to  contact Waters & Stanton an send him my radarbox.

Best regards to all.

Iceman