Aircraft details on map...

Started by Bob SEN, February 15, 2020, 08:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bob SEN

Hi guy's,
Memory is fading a tad, I am sure there is a way but i'm ******** if I can find it, so.... how do I remove some of the aircraft info from the moving map... ie to keep only the registration & Flight level... & lose the flight number & from to data..???........

cheers for any help.

Bob.
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

Runway 31

I am not aware of any way to change the lable details Bob.  You could however remove the from to data by deleting the contents of the route table and unchecking Auto-Populate route data

Alan

Bob SEN

Ok, thanks Alan.... must be getting mixed up with the flight apps then..... cheers mate.
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.