Nework: Not Connected

Started by Bob Long, September 23, 2017, 02:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bob Long

I am getting a message at the bottom of my desktop software for AirNav RadarBox saying "Network:  Not Connected" and showing a red box next to it.  However, I can see on Radarbox24.com that my network antenna is, in fact, picking up data.

There was a message about my subscription (which was renewed) but it doesn't appear to be working.  I rebooted, logged off, and sent customer service emails but haven't had any luck.

Is there something I can do to "wake up" the desktop software to recognize that my subscription was renewed and I should have access to network data?  Very frustrating.

abcd567

On top-right of window, in 4th row of menu, the left most button is "My Flights". Next to it is "Network". Click the button "Network", the network flights will also be shown, and red square will become green.

In screenshot below only "MyFlights" button is clicked and Nerwork button is off, and as a result network square at bottom left is red.


Runway 31

Bob,

While on the Network tab, Ensure box bottom left, Get Flights from Airnav Network is ticked.  If it is and still no network flight contact Support as they require to authorise things from their end

Alan