Minor Driver hiccup Win10 1709

Started by N9JIG, November 12, 2017, 08:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

N9JIG

My computer was recently updated (?) to Windows 10 Creator Edition 1709. The RadarBox, which worked fine before the update, would not be found. I had to reinstall the driver and restart the computer to make it work again. It was the same driver, (2016-1222) as I have used before, but I had to uninstall the device in Device Manager and reinstall it again.

Is the driver not surviving a Windows Update the fault of the driver, Windows or what?

Runway 31

The Windows update appears to over write, same happens with Zadig drivers meaning they need to be re-installed so it would appear to be Windows doing and not the fault of different drivers as I have noted on forums this is happening with different receiver makes

Alan