Trying to install OpenStreetMaps

Started by Enterprise, June 05, 2023, 03:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Enterprise

Good day! I have been trying to load the OpenStreetMaps overlay since Friday with no luck. "A problem was detected trying to download OpenStreetMaps" is the error message. Everything else is working perfectly. Any ideas?

Runway 31

Has not been available for years, same with satellite

Alan

Enterprise

Ouch. Might suggest removing the option from the software so users don't stress trying to download it.

Thanks!

Runway 31

Nothing has been done with the software for 6 or 7 years so I doubt they will do that

Alan

Enterprise

Thanks Alan. That explains some of the problems. I posted another question earlier regarding a previous version. Like the other gentleman, my goal is to use this in a remote area without Internet. Thanks for being patient!

Runway 31

No problem, I use it on my laptop when out at airports

Make sure you update the database

Alan