ATC Routes unavailable in Europe

Started by A320lh, March 14, 2025, 01:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

A320lh

Hi,
today I noticed all ATC routes within Europe are missing. This does not apply for other parts of the world. What has happened?

Best regards

Runway 31

I presume you are meaning on RB24, just had a look and they are ok for me, can you confirm they are ok for you now

Alan

A320lh

Hi Alan,
thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I still can't view any routes within Europe. This issue seems quite odd since I am indeed able to view current routes for flights in America, Asia, etc. and in Europe until yesterday. However from today all routes in Europe are blank with only a straight line connecting departure and arrival airport.


Runway 31

I am looking at the map just now and have the routes showing as normal.  Do you have Show Route toggled on in Map Options/Lables

Alan

A320lh

Yes, the necessary settings have been selected. But same problem again I'm afraid: when I click on flights in America for example the route gets displayed. If I click on live flights solely operated within Europe no route is shown.

Best regards

Runway 31

I suggest that you ask support, I guess the flight plan information is not available here

Alan