Blue Line Routing Disabled?

Started by ryanairr, April 21, 2025, 11:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ryanairr

I've noticed that on flights that are active, i.e., are actively emitting ADSB or satellite in the air or on the ground, the blue routing line is completely gone, and I can't find a way for it to come back. Though when the plane shuts off after reaching the gate, or before it pushes back, the blue routing line is consistent with the routing in the route section. I was wondering if this is some sort of glitch or just a limitation since we were able to see it at all times before, and it really helps to see where certain planes get a direct routing from En Route control live.

Runway 31

I would think you will need to ask Airnav that one

Alan