Radar Box green stick driver issue with Windows

Started by philvan, May 24, 2025, 10:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

philvan

Hello everyone,
I'm sharing here my experience of configuring the Radar Box stick (green) sold on Amazon, I think that those who have difficulties will be happy to have another feedback.
- I spent a lot of time in this forum and others to find the right answers, without success because one case is not the other and everyone's configurations are different, already thank you to the volunteers for spending time to find a solution for others, it's important.
- Despite the use of Zadig, manual configuration of the driver either by the system or by the peripherals the change is not positive the key still does not work, yes the driver is loaded but still not recognized by windows 10.
- The most important resolution comes from the update made by Windows, in my case, so maybe in yours, you have to search and validate the optional updates, otherwise the drivers are not loaded or at least not recognized in Windows 10 and probably Win 11.
- When AirNav is launched, the key is clearly shown ( micro RB found ) in the launch window, so you must have seen it !
It's a bit long, but I wanted to share it here for those who can't find it.
What's more, I haven't read anything like this in any of the forums, even though it may seem logical to some ?
Philippe