Flightstick Availability?

Started by GAC Brockworth, August 26, 2025, 02:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GAC Brockworth

Hi Team, I was wondering how stock levels of the Flightstick are at the moment?
I ordered mine a month ago (UK) but not heard anything.
I emailed Support a few times but I haven't had a reply. Is this normal?
Regards
Chris in Gloster

Runway 31

Did you get an auto-reply, if nor they have not received your email

[email protected]

Alan

GAC Brockworth

Hi Alan
I got a "Ticket Recieved" confirmation email on the 15th Aug but nothing else since.
Thanks for taking time to look at this mate.
Chris

Runway 31

I will email support regarding your thread

Alan

GAC Brockworth

I contacted Support again, using my alternative email address and once more received a ticket notification. I also let Shopify know the sale situation as it stands, in case my order had disappeared or I lost my right to refund. However soon after the query was followed up by Support with an update.
It turns out they had no stock, but expect to ship from this week.
A simple notification to folks waiting a month would have eased the concern and perhaps not made me think twice about buying anything else from the store.
Anyhow, I will conclude this once the Flightstick arrives.

GAC Brockworth

Two months from order and no goods delivered despite some promises.
Sadly I now have to claim a refund via my credit provider.

"How did we do?"
I would not recommend buying anything from the AirNav Store. Other providers are available.

Runway 31

I am advised that the carrier used previously went into liquidation and another has been found

Alan