Main Menu

RadarBox Xrange

Started by Dana, June 26, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dana

Hello,
Anyone knows from where I can buy a RB Xrange ?
or when will be available to buy it ?
I sow on Radarbox 24 online stations, a lot of RB Xrange online around the world ....
Thank you,
Dana

Runway 31

Hi Dana,

The X-Range has taken over from the comstation and is available to applicants applying to increase coverage to the network for areas not already covered.  I have no idea if it will become available for general sale

Support should be able to advise.

Alan

AirNav Support

Its currently not for sale at the moment, but this may change very soon. Keep checking.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Dana

Thank you,
Looking forward ....

Runway 31

The X-Range is designed to feed Radarbox24

Alan

Dana

Hi Alan,
You mean, it will not work with RB software  ( 3.13 for example which I am using now ) ?

Runway 31

I have no idea, ask support.  It definitely doesn't connect directly i.e via a USB cable and will need to connect via your network similar to the comstation

Alan

Dana


Runway 31

Airnav are the ones to ask

Alan

boomer

the usb is for the power off the box
1 x Airnav   DPD Antenna
1 x SBS1    Wimo Antenna
1 x SBS 3   DPD Antenna
1 x Xrange  Airnav antenna
1 x Radarcape and active antenna
2 x Lowe R-535 Receiver

Runway 31

I have information on connecting the X-Range to V6 if anyone wants it contact me

Alan

G-CONC

Hi Alan. Yes please if you can send me details.

Runway 31

Click on the envelope under my details on the left

Alan