Cessna Skyhawk on full ADS-B.

Started by lambertw, March 07, 2009, 12:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lambertw

My first aircraft of this type that I have seen on full ADS-B, D-EEFQ flying over Germany at this moment 12.08.

RodBearden

I've been seeing a few light aircraft over Holland and Germany recently - see the outlines thread for their local airfields. Also here in Lancashire we've had G-BRZS bussing around for about a year, based in Blackpool.

It's almost getting common :-)

Rod
Rod

bailey_uk

Yep G-BRZS buzzed my house the other day it seemed!
Possibly the youngest RadarBox Owner!

RodBearden

I'm in Chorley - where are you, Bailey?

Rod
Rod

bailey_uk

Windermere in the Lake District.

Was interesting to see an aircraft on Full ADS B making swirly patterns over the Lakes between valley's etc!
Possibly the youngest RadarBox Owner!