Removing Photo panel from "My Log"

Started by daveg4otu, May 09, 2009, 10:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

daveg4otu

Just wondering if there is any way to do this ?

...as it stands, in  a 1024 x 768 view the My log panel is wider than the page- and squeezing it   does not  do it permanently - you need to do it every time the software is restarted.

I can live without the pretty pictures- but can't find any way to close the RH photo panel.
5 Miles N of BHD at 50.28.28 N/3.30.43W...400ft amsl.

Hampshire, Devon, Dorset and Isle of Wight  Airfields Websites.....
http://devonairfields.tripod.com/index.htm

tarbat

No, it can't be removed from the MyLog screen.

Easier solution - get a bigger screen ;)  Radarbox really is a bit of a squeeze on a 1024x768 screen.

daveg4otu

QuoteEasier solution - get a bigger screen ;)

Yes I can change the ScreenRes.

I actually use twin monitors  on Windows at 1024 x 768  so usually have  ANRB on the RH screen and use the other for  other activities.... it 's just that the  Log page spills over from one to the other....still - I can live with it .

5 Miles N of BHD at 50.28.28 N/3.30.43W...400ft amsl.

Hampshire, Devon, Dorset and Isle of Wight  Airfields Websites.....
http://devonairfields.tripod.com/index.htm