Main Menu

Euro Fighter

Started by lambertw, July 23, 2009, 11:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

lambertw

I'm shaw this is my first Euro Fighter showing this much information incl flight ID.

charlie

Yes you are correct
It is a Euro Fighter
I picked it up at 10.51 and again at 11.06 today

viking9

Hi Guys,

Not wishing to be picky but I see it so many times - Eurofighter is the consortium that designed and builds the aircraft. EF2000 is the type and Typhoon is its name in English :-)

Tom

Tom
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk UK
15 miles SE of EGUN
32 miles SE of MAM > DIKAS track
http://www.viking9.co.uk

RodBearden

Tom - I agree with you, so I guess it annoys us both that the ICAO code for the Typhoon is EUFI ;-)

Rod
Rod

viking9

Rod,

Indeed - especially as it sounds German. Grrr!

Tom

Tom
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk UK
15 miles SE of EGUN
32 miles SE of MAM > DIKAS track
http://www.viking9.co.uk

Terry

Hi there,
                The Typhoons callsign was "Monkey" ,if its of any help.

                  Regards Terry.