Radarbox and Shiptrack (futur) in Uruguay and Argentina.

Started by Javaradiofrance, August 10, 2009, 11:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Javaradiofrance

First in December 2009 to 28 February 2010 I am going for a period of 1 month in Montevideo, Uruguay.
I have with me my RadarBox. The exact date of my arrival on site will be announced on this forum. Until then I hope that the system will Airnav ShipTrack already on sale so I can buy it and make it also work once there. With a little luck and normally I should be well placed at the location, so the traffic from Argentina Buenos Aires should be visible, at least in part. All information and any available videos on my site, I will update in the days and months to come before my departure and my arrival. I remain open to your suggestions.
I apologize in advance for my English if basic clerical errors appear in the message.

RNAGG

Good news!

In addition to the traffic in Uruguay and Argentina, you can capture the Brazilian aircraft with ADS-B.