Polar Diagram v3.06

Started by Canonjohns40D, October 03, 2009, 06:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Canonjohns40D

Hi I reset the polar diagram yesterday morning after installing the latest upgrade late Thursday. I thought it might be of interest to attach it as I am seeing an improvement in my range of coverage.

I don't claim to understand the atmospherics but read I think that conditions might be less favourable at the moment so i think this might be noteworthy.

Anyhow for me this release and the live network have just made this hobby even better IMHO.


John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

Hosch

Interesting John !

Don't you have an older Polar diagram for comparison ?

Hosch

Canonjohns40D

HI Hosch

Yep here is one with something like I was getting before the upgrade.
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

Marpleman

Quote from: Canonjohns40D on October 03, 2009, 06:07:21 PM
Hi I reset the polar diagram yesterday morning after installing the latest upgrade late Thursday. I thought it might be of interest to attach it as I am seeing an improvement in my range of coverage.

I don't claim to understand the atmospherics but read I think that conditions might be less favourable at the moment so i think this might be noteworthy.

Anyhow for me this release and the live network have just made this hobby even better IMHO.


John

Hi John

Very interesting - especially given the limited time it has built up over.

Are you using the standard aerial?

Regards

Rich

Canonjohns40D

Hi Rich

I'm using the DPD Aerial, purchased online from the USA. it is mounted on a 6ft pole on the chimney stack.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.