Real-Time Network still showimg

Started by prbflight, October 13, 2009, 04:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

prbflight

In my quest to find out why my local contacts will not show properly on MyFlights tab I rolled back to beta 3.05 and still no luck so I went back to 3.07.

I noticed when I rolled back to 3.05 that the green "Real-Time Network" box is still showing although it is timed at 30 seconds.  So my question is with beta 3.07 the same thing is happening (I un-subscribed a few days ago from my 7 day free trial) and it is timed at 20 seconds.

AirNav can you confirm that I am or am not connected to the Real-Time Network?  Surely others who have tried the 7 day free trial have opted out by now.  I've seen no indication on the public board that they are having this 'bug' issue.

Thanks

Paul@cyyb

RodBearden

I guess that if people are getting extra free real-time network they are keeping quiet about it ;-)

Rod
Rod