Main Menu

Help

Started by Jeremy, October 23, 2009, 08:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jeremy

I have just received my new computer and having to go back to the growing pains of downloading everything from scratch. I have managed V.3.07B and had to re-load the .exe file to get Real time to work. Thats OK but when I try and export my colours in Preferences, the program closes down.
Also Esc does not work in split screen mode.
Any ideas guys?

in XP.
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com

Jeremy

I think I need to down load again from scratch.
When Airnav published the original link for the 3.07B the .exe file was wrong. What is the address for the updated full download so I can start afresh?
Thanks guys. This is like giving birth again!
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com

RodBearden

Rod

Jeremy

Thanks. This is hard work. I am 3 steps forward and 2 back at the moment. Airnav needs to publish a clear path to the up to date version. I will give it a try if I can stay awake!!
Ta Rod.
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com

Jeremy

The down load worked but did not solve the colour export problem.
Airnav - When I change colours in Pref/map colours/ export the program closes.
Also when I drag window to screen 2. maximise and press ESC I can not go back by pressing ESC.
Help please..
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com

Jeremy

I have re-loaded several times and no good. The program crashes everytime I try and save or load a map or colours.
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com

bearcat

If I have a problem I find if I restart  my PC between uninstalling and re-installing the program often helps. Might be worth a try

Jeremy

Problem solved. I had to Uncheck the Compatability box in Preferences. My new PC in XP did not like it!
Now just Split bscreen and Esc to sort out!
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com