RB 3D public beta?

Started by gleff, November 22, 2009, 05:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gleff

Probably a little late to be asking this since I believe it's to be released in a matter of days eg. Nov 26th (unless it's been pushed back), but is there a public beta available for download or is it just in closed beta?

Just wondering because the RB 2009 3.x was/is in public beta.  Speaking of which.. Any news yet?  Did the Oz/NZ beta testers ever get back to you.. were there issues?  Are we likely to have a release within the next day or two?
http://www.flighttracker.gleff.com - based in Sydney, Australia

radarspotter10

Quote from: gleff on November 22, 2009, 05:00:44 AM
Probably a little late to be asking this since I believe it's to be released in a matter of days eg. Nov 26th (unless it's been pushed back), but is there a public beta available for download or is it just in closed beta?

Just wondering because the RB 2009 3.x was/is in public beta.  Speaking of which.. Any news yet?  Did the Oz/NZ beta testers ever get back to you.. were there issues?  Are we likely to have a release within the next day or two?
hi gleff.
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3774.120
from pat

gleff

Quote from: radarspotter10 on November 22, 2009, 05:04:15 AM
Quote from: gleff on November 22, 2009, 05:00:44 AM
Probably a little late to be asking this since I believe it's to be released in a matter of days eg. Nov 26th (unless it's been pushed back), but is there a public beta available for download or is it just in closed beta?

Just wondering because the RB 2009 3.x was/is in public beta.  Speaking of which.. Any news yet?  Did the Oz/NZ beta testers ever get back to you.. were there issues?  Are we likely to have a release within the next day or two?
hi gleff.
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3774.120
from pat

Cool.. didn't think to read that thread about it.  I hope this means we'll have 3.1 released in the day or two.. this waiting is hell. 

Still interested about whether there is a public beta of RB 3D though.  I'm guessing not.  It's just going to make the decision to buy it that much harder without getting a chance to try it if there's not a public beta or trial version available.
http://www.flighttracker.gleff.com - based in Sydney, Australia

radarspotter10

Quote from: gleff on November 22, 2009, 05:07:42 AM
Quote from: radarspotter10 on November 22, 2009, 05:04:15 AM
Quote from: gleff on November 22, 2009, 05:00:44 AM
Probably a little late to be asking this since I believe it's to be released in a matter of days eg. Nov 26th (unless it's been pushed back), but is there a public beta available for download or is it just in closed beta?

Just wondering because the RB 2009 3.x was/is in public beta.  Speaking of which.. Any news yet?  Did the Oz/NZ beta testers ever get back to you.. were there issues?  Are we likely to have a release within the next day or two?
hi gleff.
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3774.120
from pat

Cool.. didn't think to read that thread about it.  I hope this means we'll have 3.1 released in the day or two.. this waiting is hell. 

Still interested about whether there is a public beta of RB 3D though.  I'm guessing not.  It's just going to make the decision to buy it that much harder without getting a chance to try it if there's not a public beta or trial version available.
hi gleff.
I hope we get the new version soon also, but i would rather wait until airnav get it right,
because it would stop some of us usual children crying.
all the best from pat