map reverts to default on v3.08

Started by mdobuk21, November 14, 2009, 11:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mdobuk21

Hi guys

in version 3.08 my map always reverts back to the default map and never saves my own map, ive done the correct way of saving the map but it continues to revert back! any ideas?

Cheers
Mark

Allocator

Save your map as the default - that will do the trick.

mdobuk21

cheers allocater, works a treat!!

mark

Allocator

I learn't that from somebody else - tarbat I think :-)

MikeC


Allocator

Well, I'd consider it's a bug, as it sometimes goes to the saved colour scheme, but not always.  On the other hand, the default colour scheme never fails to load, so saving your custom scheme as the default makes the problem go away :-)

Best way to go is to save the default scheme as a different name, then save your custom scheme as default.  A bug it might be, but one with a very simple and foolproof work-around :-)