Main Menu

Sqawkbox problem

Started by ascot617, December 14, 2009, 01:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ascot617

Hi all I have been using Squawkbox with the original 2009 Radarbox very succsessfully, but using it with the 3.17 and 2010 updates it refuses to work, giving error msg " open Airnav radar box" or similar.  

Can anyone please post a solution to this ??

Thanks,  Bob
Bournemouth Dorset
UK

viking9

Bob

Have you downloaded the latest version of Squawkbox?

Tom
Tom
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk UK
15 miles SE of EGUN
32 miles SE of MAM > DIKAS track
http://www.viking9.co.uk

Allocator

SquawkBox working fine with RB V3.13 (not 3.17?)

Remember that RB2010 installs in a different directory to 2009 by default.

Have you updated your Firewall software?  SquawkBox need access to RB - with ZoneAlarm I get a message that SB is attempting to access RB and I have to approve it first time I run a new version of SB.

ascot617

Thanks to you both, yes I have loaded the newer version and sorted the dir's correctly, all working AOK now!!

Many thanks again.

Bob