AirNav Radar Box Network Activation

Started by DaveJCotto, February 23, 2010, 11:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DaveJCotto

Hi Again,
Earlier I posted a request for help with getting on to the network to be able to track network flights.
I explained that I was getting a message that the network account was pre-created but not activated. I had two replies for which I thank those who replied. I have tried everything to see if I could activate the account to no avail. However, I think that what I gathered from the replies to my previous post, AirNav Systems have to activate the account which as a new user is generated and available for a year before I need to pay subscription. Could I ask someone to confirm if this is the case. Should this be so can anyone tell me how long I might be before the account is activated. I still have had no reply to my support requests to AirNav Systems, but it seems that they may have sickness problems and are under pressure with the launch of 3D as well I am sure my questions are silly in some ways but I am trying to understand all this while enjoying the delights of what I have got through live flights and scanner use.
Regards
David

nortonbeak

Its a long while since I first plugged my Radarbox in, but I do not remember any delay at all in connecting to the network. As far as I remember, I started it all up, entered the code (from the packaging) and that was it.

AirNav Support

Sorry there have been some support issues this week, we hope to be back to normal service by the weekend.

PM your ticket number and we will look at it asp.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

DaveJCotto

I have sent you my user name and password through the website support portal. Not sure what you mean by PM your ticket number. Where is my ticket number to be found?

Allocator

Your support ticket number will be in the email auto reply that you received when you emailed [email protected]

mt007

Support and mine?
i have send email (with ticket) for support with my RB account to be activate network and at moment no answer from you.
Regards.

DaveJCotto

You asked me for the ticket number, and in the order I have sent requests to support my ticket numbers are
74546
74576
74683
74767
74790
To date I have had no reply to any of the requests save for the automated reply system.
Thanks
David

Allocator

David,

Do you have 5 problems, or have you sent the same problem 5 times?  You only need to send it once, otherwise you are just making it more difficult for Support to get back to you by having to sort through all those messages!

DaveJCotto

I have, I suppose had the same problem though as I have found out more about how this works the request has changed in what it specifically asks.
However, when I pay for something what I paid for the RadarBox I expect to get proper service and when the auto reply tells me that I will be contacted within 24 hours I expect that to be so. If I did that in my job and then didn't get back to someone I would be in a lot of trouble and a great deal of difficulty.
It wasn't until I had sent message 4 that someone said on the forum that the support system was having problems. A main post here would have meant that we would all have seen it and known that there were problems and that sending support requests was something not to be done until the support systems were back up and running. It is easy to be critical and I don't want to do that and also easy to be wise after the event and suggest things which I don't want to do either. I realise now what the score is and had I done so earlier would not have requested support as I did.
Regards
David