My once in a lifetime screenshot

Started by bratters, April 15, 2010, 11:07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bratters

Yesterday at 1205 I had 100 plus on screen - today nil. Wow!

Same again tomorrow?

jannuh

Hi,
In PP I still have a lot of lfights nr. London
Netherlands and Belgium still normal, excluding northern coastal area.

viking9

Tom
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk UK
15 miles SE of EGUN
32 miles SE of MAM > DIKAS track
http://www.viking9.co.uk

Team Spirit

#3
This could go on for 18 months as the Icelandics have said their last eruption lasted that long...spooky takes us nearer into 2012.

Heres my current screen shot..
Best regards Dave.

Team Spirit

Really starting to look empty now...6 on my local arial and 812 on the network.
Best regards Dave.


Canonjohns40D

Hi Locally one Army Aircorp Gazelle airborne. Just Passed Belfast City which had 9 Aircraft on the gates all closed up.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.