Main Menu

FTP Problem?

Started by RodBearden, May 05, 2010, 08:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

My FTP upload seems to be stuck.

AirNav - is there a problem on the server that could be causing this? The Network Status screen doesn't show a problem.

Rod
Rod

AirNav Support

FTP Uploads don't go through our server. There may be an issue with your ftp server.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

RodBearden

OK Support - thanks  - it's odd that some of the other live feed sites are stuck at the same time as mine was - 18:26 today.

I wonder if we're all using Gofreeserve.

Rod
Rod

orkney

Hello Rod

We are using gofreeserve too and stuck at 18.26 also.

Andrew

RodBearden

Andrew - at least I'm not alone!

As this seems to be a Gofreeserve problem rather than a RadarBox one, I've PM'd you.

Rod
Rod

abrad41

Hi

Just for your info guys, I have just changed my ftp server from Gofreeserve to Just Host.com. Ok I had to pay a small fee for the hosting package (About £1.50 a month) but it works very well, comes with free unlimited e-mail accounts and free domain name for life, they have great tech support and live chat.

Take a look at www.absbta2011.co.uk

There is a banner on my page for Just Host if anyone wanna take a look.

Andy

RodBearden

We're up and running now, whatever problem Gofreeserve had has gone away.

Rod
Rod