Main Menu

Database Updates

Started by GreekSpy2001, September 06, 2010, 01:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GreekSpy2001

Guys and Gals

Note the thread of all the db updates

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=4980.0

Just having a DOH moment.  How do I take advantage of this on my own installation? Or is it a case of wiping my own DB and starting again witht he auto population?


Thanks

Graham

Runway 31

Graham

1. You can enter all these aircraft manually if you want to using database explorer.  or
2. You can wait till Airnav provides a new Navdata file.

If you want advice on updating manually let me know.

Alan

GreekSpy2001

Thanks Alan

With two new born twin boys, the manual option is a non starter ;-)

Back to the nappies............

Cheers

Graham

ashton152001

Alan

I'm a new user, would appreciate any hints on using my radar box.

Cheers

Ian

Runway 31

Hi Iam,

Welcome to the forum see the PM I have sent you.

Alan