ANRB keeps closing down

Started by owensy, July 10, 2010, 10:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

owensy

Im running windows 7 and all has been fine but if I close down my IE then this causes the ANRB to show that there is a problem and closes!!

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul

air7677

Quote from: owensy on July 10, 2010, 10:21:52 AM
Im running windows 7 and all has been fine but if I close down my IE then this causes the ANRB to show that there is a problem and closes!!

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul


Do not all rush to answer paul, i am buying a laptop next week with windows 7
pc world advent 3001.
all the best paul.

AirNav Support

owensy,

Do you have any addons or anything specfic installed in internet explorer such as toolbars?

We have hundreds of customers on Windows 7 and they don't have this issue.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Southwest

Quote from: AirNav Support on July 10, 2010, 03:06:22 PM
We have hundreds of customers on Windows 7 and they don't have this issue.

Is this a quantifiable statement or good guesswork?  How many radarbox's are out there in the big wide world?

No ulterior motive for asking the question, just interested.

air7677

Quote from: Southwest on July 11, 2010, 07:41:26 AM
Quote from: AirNav Support on July 10, 2010, 03:06:22 PM
We have hundreds of customers on Windows 7 and they don't have this issue.

Is this a quantifiable statement or good guesswork?  How many radarbox's are out there in the big wide world?

No ulterior motive for asking the question, just interested.

No ulterior motive for asking the question?

bexil

I had exactly the same problem with Vista, found it did not  like Internet Explorer 8
30 Mls from EGKA
22 Mls from EGMD
35 Mls from EGKK

Steve

air7677

Quote from: bexil on July 11, 2010, 09:58:56 AM
I had exactly the same problem with Vista, found it did not  like Internet Explorer 8

Steve
i had to change my windows vista did not like it  lots of problems, now on windows xp again
"vista was a disaster for me terrible software".
Trev

Jeremy

G4DOQ
QRZ.com

AirNav Support

Southwest,

We have sold over 3000+ RadarBoxes to date. This information is gathered by dealers and also the activations of the free one year network.

Obviously any issues that are reported are past back to us from dealers, or through our support system or the forum, so we can gather a picture of the most asked questions or issues. Through that measure we have given that answer.  
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Southwest

Quote from: AirNav Support on July 11, 2010, 11:41:28 AM
Southwest,

We have sold over 3000+ RadarBoxes to date. This information is gathered by dealers and also the activations of the free one year network.

Obviously any issues that are reported are past back to us from dealers, or through our support system or the forum, so we can gather a picture of the most asked questions or issues. Through that measure we have given that answer. 

Wow, that's some number!

aarbee

I have a simular issue.
Yet not with IE, but with RDP.

I have my radarbox on the attic. Connected to a pc, which I control via RDP.
As soon as I login to that pc, via RDP, I see Radarbox crash.

System is a Win7 64 bit. 8gb memory, AMD Athlon x4 proc.

aaRBee