MyFlights Columns

Started by ashton152001, September 10, 2010, 10:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ashton152001

Evening all

A new user so apologies if this has been raised before.  I know we can choose what columns we want to display in MyFlights, but, is it possible to change the order they appear in?

I'm running Radarbox on a Netbook and the columns i am mosty interested in aren't grouped together.

Thanks in advance for any help with the above.

Ian

AirNav Support

Sorry you can't change the order but this has been noted for future versions.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

andrewarles

AirNav,

Is the RadarBoxBugs/Suggestions list up to date?

This would be a very useful feature and doesn't appear to be on the list.

The bug that I reported a few weeks ago regarding the quick list is also not noted, and I have a few other bugs and suggestions as well.  Where should I post them and who manages the list?

Rgds

Andrew
16 NM SSW of LFMV (Avignon)
27 NM NW of LFML (Marseille)
Arles, France.

AirNav Support

If you send them to us we will pass them to the developers who will do a quick check to whether it is actually a bug or user/computer specfic error.

The link itself is just use for bugs. We do have suggestions thread on the forum which is used for suggestions.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]