My Flights - Network FLights

Started by anodes, November 25, 2010, 04:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

anodes

Hi All, if the flights are in the 'network flights' & then enter within the range of 'My flights', should they be listed in 'My flights', & vice - versa.
Thanks Steve

Chris11

Yes - as soon as you start picking them up they will move to your flights.
In case you don't know your flights don't have an * after the flight ID or ICAO24 code

anodes

Thanks Chris11 - I thought that was how it worked - you have confirmed it for me, but is there any reason  why it does not, I have done the basic's ie no filters set etc
Regards Steve

anodes

I have saved a screen shot if anyone would like to view the problem.
Steve

AirNav Support

Please show us the screenshot so we can fully understand what you are seeing.

Thanks
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

anodes

Thank you AirNav. I have done as you requested .
Steve