Main Menu

Software version

Started by superspotter, January 01, 2011, 11:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

superspotter

Hi Guys;
My software version shows V.2.01, is this the current version? I suspect not, if so, how and where do I get the latest version? Incidentally, my drop down help menu does not show a "check for updates" tab unlike the one in the actual help menu?
regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

AirNav Support

Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

superspotter

Thanks for that, I assume it's the first of the three shown, the full download one? regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

superspotter

No scrub that! It will be the third of the three then :)
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter