Main Menu

Radio

Started by jimjam, March 12, 2011, 04:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jimjam

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if the Radarbox has an Airband radio that you can play at the same time. I was wondering because I have been watching clips on youtube about the radarbox and in the clips an airband radio has been playing at the same time. the sound quality is to good for the radio to be coming from another source so I was wondering if the radarbox had one built into it.

Thanks,
Jamie

AirNav Support

Sorry, It doesn't have an airband radio built in.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

jimjam


CoastGuardJon

Hi Jamie, the latest version SBS has this "facility" which IMO is of very limited use and value, and is to my mind just a gimick, but as I've not actually use one may be an unfair comment.   You're far better off with a scanner for the airband frequencies, with a dedicated antenna for best results.
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!