Leaving full page screen to the user interface.

Started by sherlock holmes, June 03, 2011, 02:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sherlock holmes

Hi,
I haven't seen a post on this before but I could have missed it. When returning from the full screen mode by hitting the esc key, it changes back to a blank screen? The toolbar still works and if I open the interface option it will show the myflight log but no map. If I try to open a new map, nothing happens. I end up shutting down the program and restarting it. Have others seen this?

Thanks
Sherlock Holmes

RodBearden

Sherlock - I think it may help if, when you have got the screen layout how you want it, use the Window...Record Desktop command.

HTH

Rod
Rod

sherlock holmes


sherlock holmes

Hi Rod,
That didn't seem to work either? I went back and forth between screens several times without incident. The last time it did not work. I tried the restore desktop and nothing happened.

SH

RodBearden

Sherlock - the only other thing that I can think of is that this may be yet another symptom of the dreaded Virtual Store problem in Vista and Windows 7. Are you running either of these, and if so, did you install the program in the default Program Files folder?

If the answer to both of those questions is Yes, then for the long term, you might be best to reinstall RadarBox in a different folder like C:\Airnav

Rod
Rod

sherlock holmes

Hi,
I am running Windows XP. It is a 6-7 year old Gateway desktop. Perhaps it is memory related? I run a weather system, a lightning detector program and Airnav. I usually end up shutting down different programs that run in the background to make it run more smoothly.

Thanks again
SH

RodBearden

I wouldn't have thought you would have problems with that setup unless RadarBox really stretches the resources.

Sorry - I'm out of ideas now :-(

Rod
Rod

Runway 31

I think it may be related to the lack of oomph from your graphic card.

Alan