Main Menu

Google map

Started by dapman, March 05, 2012, 05:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dapman

Hi
    Can anyone help.I was using the pilots view on the 3d map as the plane got to about 1000ft as it approached my local airport the map failed to track the aircraft to the ground as i expected it would.This was not because of lost signal, as i can see the aircraft moving on the ground on the normal map.I am only one mile from the airport.

                                               Thanks Dave.

RodBearden

Hi Dave

I'm a little rusty on this, but it rings a bell. Have you tried playing with the Hardware Altitude Offset in the Advanced Settings bit of the File... Preferences 3D tab? I've got a feeling that changing settings on that might help - but I'm not sure how to use it.

At least that will pass the time until someone more knowledgable than me answers your question!

Rod
Rod

dapman

Thanks
              Rod.