Can't run Airnav on Lenovo 64 bit Windows 7

Started by sherlock holmes, April 14, 2012, 04:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sherlock holmes

Please guide me.
I downloaded version 4.03 and when I started the program, I got a message that the drivers failed to install. The driver folder is located in the airnav directory. The driver folder consists of the following:
AMD64
I386
ftd2xx.h
ftdibus
ftdiport

I tried moving the driver folder to my desktop also and that didn't help. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program and that didn't work. What's next?

Thanks SH

sherlock holmes


RodBearden

Well done Sherlock

Can you share with us what the problem was? - Others may be able to learn!

Rod
Rod

sherlock holmes

Hi Rod,
I couldn't install the drivers as the program didn't know where they were installed. I used the devices and printer installer in the windows start menu and then the files were located and installed.

SH

RodBearden

Rod

sherlock holmes

Hi again,
With radarbox running in the background, I lose connection when I exit the internet. Any clues why?

SH

sherlock holmes

No reply needed again. I switched to Mozilla firefox and now I don't lose connection.