Main Menu

Speed Filters

Started by Allocator, June 06, 2012, 04:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Allocator

- Speed Filter does not work correctly

- Setting lower speed filter at anything above zero still shows aircraft with zero speed or no speed showing.

This is a really useful filter for watching traffic on final approach and an interesting option other than using an altitude filter - I like it!




Allocator

I can't get the Aircraft Type Filter to work - used configure and clicked 'On' and selections stay ticked when you go back to the configure box, but no change in aircraft displayed.

Not worth starting a new topic for this, so included with Speed Filter topic.

AirNav 3D Development

Thanks for catching these. It looks like I've got a bunch of work to do on the filters. I'll try to get to them this week and let you know when I'm ready for you to have another go at them.