Using Notepad question

Started by Team Spirit, June 08, 2012, 08:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Team Spirit

Hi Guys,

I've just installed the ANRB to my wifes Notepad...(really made her day) All is well but, due to size of screen, and resolution set to max, I cannot use the Preferences settings to modify what is listed in the front screen.

I don't seem to be able to reach the 'accept' or 'OK' boxes once a selection is made.

Does anyone have any ideas...?? seems a basic question but certainly has confused me - thankfully my system is fine :)

Any help gratefully received, wouldn't be surprised if my lovely wife has got a hand in this lol :)

Cheers Dave.
Best regards Dave.

RodBearden

Rod

Team Spirit

Morning Rod,

Many thanks for the link, which has sorted the problem and now all working fine. Now time to get the Hoover out and do the housework...before work. lol

Cheers Dave.
Best regards Dave.