Main Menu

NETWORK

Started by TEDDYBEAR, September 28, 2012, 12:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TEDDYBEAR

Can anyone please confirm if the network is up and running OK.
I have a red box with Network Not Connected. The Process Hardware Flights box is ticked.

Thanks
Bryan

FACTflights

Hi Teddy Bear,

Click on the "NETWORK" box next to "MY FLIGHTS" then go to the left bottom and click"GET FLIGHTS FROM RADARBOX NETWORK"
John
ZS1AGH
We live under a rock:  Table Mountain

Icom IC 706 Mk II G; Icom IC 726; Icom IC T22E; Yaesu 290R; Alinco DJ-V5 
No HF antennae at the moment.

TEDDYBEAR

Thanks FACTflights.
Now up and running. Was on My Flights with the box ticked not Network.

Bryan

darkskies74

Hi all, does anyone know if there is a network problem at present? I am seeing way too many network a/c for my area, and it is apparent they are not moving. Have restarted several times today to no avail.
Pic file enclosed.
Phil
Was 32 NM SSW of YPPH.......where the sun shines.
Previously 31NM NNW of EGCC....where it didn't shine!
Now back near EGCC, Oh, how I miss the sun!!!

Kenny

This morning I saw the network number spiked to 6000 for 1-2 minutes.  I'm sure that it was unreal.
ANRB 3km north of VTBD

Undertaker

My Box is showing 8190 from the Network at 0840Z, also the screen is cluttered with old radar returns from the Network [ie Heathrow]


vonsmalhausen

same here, up to well over 8000 hits ; completely freezing the program up
have this since yesterday evening, only way to use the RB is to untick the network

carras320

Mine the same problem. Freezed at moments too much contacts at the same time?.

Cheers!

Chris11

Well at least we know that ANRB can't handle 8000 aircraft ;)

My screen is frozen as well

jdsd

I have had to switch the network off,only way I can get mine to work without freezing

JD

Runway 31

I would think that the problems are associated with the ongoing maintenance work http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=7239.0

Airnav Support have been advised of problems just in case they were not aware.

Alan

AirNav Development

We've been working on some database optimization and the last release was deployed to the server 9 hours ago.
It happened that the routine that cleaned the database from timeout flights was failing thus old flights were still kept there. The problem is solved at this time.

Please accept our apologies for this problem - everything should be working OK now.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]