Hold pattern outlines

Started by reg, October 16, 2012, 09:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

reg

I am keen to install some UK holding patterns on my Radarbox setup. I have searched the regular downloads for the outline files but there does not seem to be the hold files within them. I have seen the reason why they may not be included, but do remember being able to download them sometime ago. Do any members have these files that a copy maybe emailed to me or attached to a forum reply message.

Many thanks

RodBearden

Hi Reg

I only have the three Manchester holds. They were produced elsewhere so I can't post them on the forum. PM me with your email address and I'll send them to you if you want them.

Rod
Rod

reg

Thank's for those Manchester hold patterns Rod. Now on my Radarbox screen.

Regards
Reg

RodBearden

My pleasure :-)

Good luck finding the rest!

Rod
Rod