Automatic Screenshot FTP upload - Image Size

Started by Burnley, March 14, 2013, 04:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Burnley

Is there a way to adjust the image size of the uploaded screenshot?  I can adjust sizes in the image tags when making the website but I find it starts to look ugly as it's stretching.

Being able to adjust the uploaded image size would be lovely.

RodBearden

Hi Burnley

The image size is the same as you have on your screen - make that bigger and the uploaded image gets bigger.

HTH

Rod
Rod

Burnley

If I make it bigger with attribute sizes it starts to look bad.  If I could adjust the size of the raw uploaded image it would be great.

RodBearden

I don't know where you got the webpage code, but my site doesn't have size attributes for the uploaded image, and it doesn't distort the image.

You are of course welcome to copy the auto-refresh code from my page to see if it works for you. (See link under my forum name). The link to my live air traffic is at the bottom of the Downloads page. PM me if you need help.

Rod
Rod

Burnley

Thanks Rob.  I've tried to view your profile but it states i've no permission.

RodBearden

Just click the globe icon for my downloads page, scroll to the bottom, and click the Live Air Traffic link.

To send me a PM (Personal Message) click the icon to the right of the email envelope icon.

Rod
Rod

Burnley

Thanks Rod for the info via PM also.  Checking your default image upload it's a lot larger than mine.  Maybe I need to adjust some settings on my actual viewing window.