Windows 8.1 causing problems

Started by thedouth, October 24, 2013, 09:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

thedouth

I installed the new windows 8.1 yesterday . I now cannot get radarbox to work . I tried to install the drivers again but get an error message . It says the hash for the file is not present in the specified catalogue file . The file is probably corrupt or been tampered with . I am at a loss now. Any ideas welcome

thedouth

will we get notified when the new drivers are ready, Nobody has replied to me here

Runway 31

Notification will be made here.  Please note this is not a support forum and you may be better to contact support direct on [email protected]

Alan

puddy

#3
See my link
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=7929.0

Windows 8.1 menu changes

Microsoft has changed menu names in window 8.1

I running windows 8.1 64bit but i am using windows7 64bit drivers provided on this site

I have got it working  with v5 airnav
Radar Box & AOR8200 mk3 scanner
South Lincolnshire near Boston (UK)