Renewal of Subscription

Started by grasscutter, September 13, 2010, 08:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

grasscutter

Can someone from the Air Nav Team reply. I have received notification by E Mail from Plimus that my subscription needs renewing. The E Mail gives a link to the Plimus page in order to send new card details. However the Plimus page on the link cannot be identified. I have then gone to the other link given for contact with Plimus to inform them of the problem but the reference number is then not recognised. I am reluctant to phone America so do you have any suggestions? 

AirNav Support

Hi Grasscutter,

Firstly these sort of issues should be emailed to us so we can check your details on the system. As we don't have your name we can't find your account either, your email doesn't bring up any order either.

Use the methods in our signature to contact us, including the link plimus gave you and your order details.

Usually the plimus link is fine to renew but some users do not copy across the full link which causes the trouble.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

napierman

Support
I have had the same problem , an email has been sent to Air Nav support . I remember last year i had the same problems it took emails to sort it out . Im going to have the same next year as my debit card expires in June 2014 . 2 Weeks now paying for something im not getting . Blue snap after 4 emails there still not getting me sorted , just the usual runaround . I hope support direct can sort this out .