Radarbox for Christmas?...Any new members welcome and hello!

Started by CYYZGUY, December 26, 2013, 02:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CYYZGUY

Hi everyone, I bet there were some happy people out there yesterday who got a Radarbox for Christmas..

Say hello if you are new!

regards,

Jason
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

canary737

Hi everyone.
I got a radarbox for christmas.
I'm running Windows 7.
I've installed the software, which is fine.
I cannot however, install the hardware.
I've checked the drivers and they are in place (with the obvious warning of unsigned drivers).
I'm flummoxed completely.
Any help appreciated

Runway 31

Canary 737, Do you have 64bit Windows 7, if so did you download and install the drivers from the support page here http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/drivers/ANRB64bitDrivers.zip  Note they are zipped.

Alan

granpa

Hello Everyone
My Radarbox is being delivered tomorrow and I'am just getting together all the downloads i might need, I'am running Windows 8 64bit so i've downloaded the ANRBWin8 v2.08.30 drivers and the ANRB50062BetaSetup is there anything else, i've read somewhere about the database needing an upgrade also am i right in thinking i need to take out a subscription on the AirNav site, any info much appreciated.

Andy

Runway 31

Hi Andy,

Welcome.  The database is updated within the software under database explorer.  There may well be another beta available from tomorrow, V63 hopefully.  If I were you I would forget about the software which comes with the box and install the full beta download from the forum.  Install to C:\Airnav, dont install to the program files location to avoid problems with the windos virtual store. 

You shouldnt need a subscription as the box comes with a years 5 minutes delayed network subscription.

Any questions just ask and some one will be able to help.

Alan

granpa


canary737

Many thanks for your help Alan.
I'm now up and running.
I've never had a radar box before, so I've got some reading to do.
I'll be busy next few days!!!!
Thanks again for your help
Regards
Mike