RadarBox and Windows 10

Started by snowman, November 25, 2014, 04:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

snowman

Hi
Just for interest I thought I would let you all know that Airnav Radarbox is up and running under Windows 10 preview build . There were no issues with installation or drivers

Regards

Graham

CoastGuardJon

Did I blink, fall asleep or go comatose - didn't even see Windows 9 come out........?!
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

Runway 31

They are missing out 9, 10 sounds better!!

Alan

CoastGuardJon

Thank (whichever God I worship) for that, thought I was getting more senile than I thought!
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!