Windows 10 drivers ?

Started by G0HWC, February 03, 2015, 07:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

G0HWC

Hi,
I have just installed Windows 10 and it is not seeing my box.
Should I try the win 8 drivers ?

Paul
My AirNav Live HERE:
http://www.g0hwc.com/airnav.html

Want to join the "Aiir Navigation Webring" ?
Infomation HERE
http://www.g0hwc.com/airnav_webring.html

Join me as I drive around UK in my truck with Live images
http://www.truckcam.tv

Runway 31

#1
I would try them as we don't have Windows 10 drivers.  Also be aware Windows 10 has not been released yet.

Alan

G0HWC

just tried 8 drivers and getting "The hash for the file is not present for your device
My AirNav Live HERE:
http://www.g0hwc.com/airnav.html

Want to join the "Aiir Navigation Webring" ?
Infomation HERE
http://www.g0hwc.com/airnav_webring.html

Join me as I drive around UK in my truck with Live images
http://www.truckcam.tv

Runway 31

Did you follows the instructions for installing on the sticky at the top of the page

Alan

G0HWC

I was trying to do it via device manager and "update driver"
My AirNav Live HERE:
http://www.g0hwc.com/airnav.html

Want to join the "Aiir Navigation Webring" ?
Infomation HERE
http://www.g0hwc.com/airnav_webring.html

Join me as I drive around UK in my truck with Live images
http://www.truckcam.tv

Runway 31

I would suggest that it is best to follow the Windows 8 driver instructions.

Alan

G0HWC

This is what Win 10 is reporting
My AirNav Live HERE:
http://www.g0hwc.com/airnav.html

Want to join the "Aiir Navigation Webring" ?
Infomation HERE
http://www.g0hwc.com/airnav_webring.html

Join me as I drive around UK in my truck with Live images
http://www.truckcam.tv

Runway 31

If you followed the instructions it would look to me like they don't work which isn't surprising given that they are Windows 8 drivers and Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9926 has only just been released.

Alan

G0HWC

If anyone finds a work around please let me know :)

Paul
My AirNav Live HERE:
http://www.g0hwc.com/airnav.html

Want to join the "Aiir Navigation Webring" ?
Infomation HERE
http://www.g0hwc.com/airnav_webring.html

Join me as I drive around UK in my truck with Live images
http://www.truckcam.tv

Runway 31

Paul see the other Windows 10 thread for a work around

Alan

G0HWC

Many thanks. All working now under Windows 10 :)

Paul
My AirNav Live HERE:
http://www.g0hwc.com/airnav.html

Want to join the "Aiir Navigation Webring" ?
Infomation HERE
http://www.g0hwc.com/airnav_webring.html

Join me as I drive around UK in my truck with Live images
http://www.truckcam.tv