Main Menu

Any updates ?

Started by oliver14, June 25, 2015, 02:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oliver14

Over the years there have been many useful suggestions from users, and these I presume have been passed on to the developers, are there any plans for an update soon ? or are we, if you forgive the pun, left to our own devices !

And what has happened to the Micro Radarbox ?

CoastGuardJon

Hi Oliver,
Simples!   It was so small that when someone put it down they couldn't find it again........
HTH
CGJon
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

oliver14

Mmmm  not the answer I was really looking for, but funny non the less :-)

oliver14

I will take that as a no then :-)